Customer Account Specialist (Parts / Warranty)Sedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Customer Account Specialist
Location: Manchester Iowa area
Wage: $60k - $70k + bonus opportunity 10% + full benefits package
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacture is seeking a Customer Account Specialist who will directly interface with dealers, distributors and customers. The best fit candidate will possess the ability to build key customer contacts and utilize teams to rapidly and cost effectively resolve complex problems using problem-solving principles and strategies, demonstrated integrity and commitment to quality. Prior Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Strategic Pricing, Material Planning, Production Control, Engineering, or supply chain experience desirable.
What you get to do:
- Take orders, investigate appropriate lead times, initiate and execute quotations, answer technical product questions, and handle parts & service calls from end-users.
- Perform departmental training and auditing; implements new systems, procedures and work instructions, does special projects supporting manufacturing and customer service objectives.
- Provide program support for customer specific activities, supporting demand management and forecasting.
- Utilize knowledge and understanding of pricing, accounting, operational and supply chain processes, while successfully supporting external customer relationships and managing the customer’s demand.
- Interacts with personnel both internal and external at all levels to discuss difficult technical customer service problems.
- Display a high level of ambiguity, and must effectively communicate with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization, including upper management and business leadership.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline plus a combination of two (2) years directly related experience. (Prior Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Strategic Pricing, Material Planning, Production Control, Engineering, or supply chain experience desirable. Seven (7) years of directly related experience may be substituted for the formal degree)
- 6-Sigma Green belt—a definite plus
- Proven high level of Microsoft Excel skills required and Access (preferred). Over all a strong IT influence.
- Prior Customer Service and Parts / Warranty experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to perform a wide range of complex assignments with demonstrated leadership capabilities including problem solving, planning and scheduling and decision making.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | email@example.com
Please note that all inquiries are kept confidential.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|