First-Line Supervisor of Retail Sales WorkersSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Assistant Store Manager
Wage: $36k - $40k / year (pending skill set and previous professional experience)
A local Iowa retail company is seeking a supporting leader who values employees and helps to create an atmosphere to maximize customer service with a head for business operations in their Dyersville location.
What you get to do:
- Be readily available to interact and assist both customers and associates throughout entire store, providing prompt attention.
- Assist manager in maintaining cleanliness and appearance of all sections of the store.
- May be required to perform tasks normally required of associates in every classification including, but not limited to , driving forklift, load outs (lifting up to 60#), changing tires (lifting up to 75#), and running cash registers.
- Perform daily walking tour of store to ensure all areas meet company standards and to assign duties. Establish and follow through on priorities that arise from store tours. Produce Timely results in areas not meeting company standards.
- Observe needs of customers through merchandising, stock levels, prompt service, refunds and sales. Provide face to face contact with customers by being on sales floor to answer questions, etc.
- Aid in maintaining all aspects of merchandising such as but not limited to endcaps, displays, signing, facing, and cross merchandising.
- Help to maintain a knowledgeable associate base, provide training as needed.
- Aid in the supervision of all store personnel and notify manager of problems arising in the day to day operation of the store.
- Assist manager in maintaining proper staffing needs, follow hiring procedures, and maintain consistent disciplinary action as directed by manager.
What we need from you:
- Experience: 2 years related experience preferred
- Business related degree preferred
- Ability to assign and evaluate work, coach / counsel, plan and supervise teammates.
- Ability to innovate or create a solution to perceived problems.
- Ability to create a positive customer experience
- Answer phones, filing, type, run a cash register.
- Possess pride and focus in your work.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Nikki: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.