Helper--Production WorkerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sedona Staffing Services has an immediate opening for a Foundry Worker.
The position is full-time, To-Hire, on 1st shift. The job will require working in a machining/casting environment. Candidates must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Previous experience is not required; however, anyone with a background with hand tools, metal working, manufacturing, and operations is encouraged to apply.
- Outstanding work ethic and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to read and understand operating procedures and specifications with guidance from supervisor
- Ability to wear PPE including safety glasses, gloves, dust respirator.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and ability to communicate effectively with individuals from various professional backgrounds
- Ability to stay focused while working in a noisy or hot environment and enjoy working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
Shift: Monday-Friday 6am – 2:30pm
Salary: $14.31 /hour
To apply for these openings; please email your interest/resume to JoeV@careerpros.com today!
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer