Human Resources ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Human Resources and Safety Manager
Dubuque, IA / NE Iowa area
Construction / Heavy Equipment Industry
Compensation: $60,000 -$70,000 / year + full benefits package
A locally owned and operated construction / heavy equipment company based out of Dubuque, IA is looking to add an HR and Safety professional to their team. The best fit candidate will possess a solid professional working history and management of safety programs in an industrial and or construction environment.
What you get to do:
- Administers HR and Safety functions including: staffing, selection/recruitment, performance management, training, development, compensation; as well as employee and environmental health and safety.
- Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding/orientations
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
- Gathers staffing requirements of different departments and works with hiring managers to help craft the ideal candidate.
- Assists employees with benefits programs.
- Performs risk management of Unemployment Claims
Occupational Health and Safety:
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and company rules, regulations and recommendations regarding employee and environmental health and safety.
- Develops and implements safety programs, medical and environmental testing and monitoring programs consistent with job scopes.
- Reviews investigation and follow-up of all accidents and near misses and suggests corrective/preventative solutions.
- Monitors and controls risk management of workers compensation cases
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years equivalent work experience in Human Resources and 2-5 years’ experience with OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer