Manager, OtherSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Responsible for carrying out the quality expectations to fulfill customers’ requirements and expectations. Develop, implement, maintain, monitor and continuously improve the quality management systems to increase profitability and maximize customer satisfaction.
Work with department managers, production staff, customers and suppliers to ensure quality and minimize rework or waste. Eliminate the causes of quality issues.
- Reduce waste and improve profit
- Minimize customer returns and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop positive customer rapport, mitigate customer issues and improve delivery time
- Maintain records and issue notes from Shot Meetings and Material Review
- Collaborate with Tooling Engineers and Department Heads regarding new, revised and updated product
- Partner with ISO management rep to ensure the ISO system is optimally utilized
- Develop and retain Quality Department personnel in all areas
- Demonstrates leadership role/behavior and effective training ability
- Work toward continuous quality improvement
Bachelor’s degree in Quality Management or Industrial Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Supervisory or Quality Management experience preferred
- ISO experience preferred
Please contact Diane Ungs at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer