Manufacturing SupervisorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
$50k - $52k / year
3rd Shift - Direct Hire
A local Iowa manufacturing company is seeking a supporting leader who will help ensure safety, efficiency and productivity. Perform administrative tasks under the guidance of the Production Manager, such as documenting procedures and creating guidelines. This opportunity will be leading a team of 5-7 production associates.
What you get to do:
- Assign and direct the job assignments of associates throughout the shift to maximize efficiency within the various departments of the operation. Areas to include production, receiving and shipping.
- Cross-train workers so that they can fill in various positions as needed.
- Use metrics and root cause analysis to identify and establish improvement initiatives.
- Enforce all company factory rules, policies, and progressive discipline process.
- Monitor the production and shipping schedules to ensure acceptable on-time deliveries.
- Use lean manufacturing tools to reduce setups, cycle times, scrap, and work in process inventory.
- Responsible for observing and enforcing all applicable safety requirements.
- Review production schedules and process flows in order to objectively evaluate obstacles preventing product delivery including monitoring internal lead times.
What we need from you:
- Associate Degree preferred
- 1-3 years in a leadership role in a production environment
- Proven experience with conflict resolution, critical thinking and time and priority management
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|