Data Analyst InternCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, you can also visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Create and implement ad-hoc reports as requested by writing SQL queries and manipulating data in Excel or by using our Business Intelligence tool Phocas to create dashboards, reports, and alerts.
- Assist with sales promotions by creating reports to track the promo, analyze the success of the promo and calculate the ROI of the promo.
- Create tables, views and stored procedures in SQL Databases. Along with performing general maintenance on our SQL Databases to maintain existing tables, views and stored procedures.
- Respond to support requests submitted to the Business Intelligence team by letting Crescent Electric employees know the status of their request and also collecting information needed to help complete the request.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with pivot tables or the VLOOKUP function will be a strong plus, but are not required.
- Must be of sophomore or higher level standing in college/university. Junior or Senior preferred, sophomores should still apply.
Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we’ve made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team.
As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 150 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue. At Crescent, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life’s priorities.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, or any other trait or status protected by federal, state, or local law.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
|Years of Experience||--|