"We are excited to announce the rebranding of Schieffer Co. International L.C. to PROPULSE™, A Schieffer Company. The new logo and name, ProPulse, more succinctly reflect our professional approach to high-pressure hose solutions,” comments Jeff Theis, Founding Member and President of U.S. Operations. “The tagline ‘Power Moving Forward’ identifies a direct connection to the fluid power industry and the momentum of our business model. Both represent precision, professionalism, vitality and strong progress. That’s exactly what we and our products stand for."
Established in 1923 and headquartered in Lippstadt, Germany, the Schieffer Group of companies is world renowned as the leader in innovative high-pressure hoses and fittings. The company’s commitment to the cleaning industry has made it a prominent leader with the experience needed to innovate new products and the flexibility to bring them to market. For more than 80 years, we have been placing our know-how and experience in the field of rubber and plastic processing at the service of our customers. A skilled staff of approximately 450 at Schieffer's production plants are engaged in satisfying the needs of our business partners in industry. Schieffer products and systems incorporate comprehensive know-how derived from our many decades of experience and from intensive cooperation with our partners in industry.
Its considerable investments in research and development, personnel, equipment and patents have the company poised to pinpoint the products and processes that need improvement, and then find and create the solutions that go above and beyond the current standards. Although the specific work and services performed by the different divisions of the company differ greatly, the application know-how and practical experience which we have acquired across-the-board enables us to offer our customers system solutions and assemblies made up of individual components form these special fields and thereby provide an optimum combination of advantages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, maintain and repair machinery and equipment as needed.
- Troubleshoot, install, and repair electrical, hydraulic and mechanical devices.
- Complete preventive maintenance activities as called required.
- Maintain and review equipment and preventative maintenance records to identify and avoid maintenance problems/equipment downtime trends. Forecast and identify repair projects to minimize production interruptions.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area. Adhere to company’s ISO documentation requirements.
- Ensure all work is performed and completed in conformance with any related codes, guidelines or standards established by a manufacturer or regulating body. Ensure repairs and maintenance to all equipment and facilities are performed in a neat workmanship-like manner.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and of Company assets.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety guidelines, and all Company guidelines and policies.
- Identify and communicate all issues and/or problems in a proactive manner to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work a minimum 40 hour week schedule. Flexible shifts and/or overtime plus weekends as required.
- Demonstrate good attendance.
- Effectively read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates degree (AA) from two-year college or tech school; or at least 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to understand and follow directions. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. Must be able to demonstrate good attendance. Manual and finger dexterity. Must be able to work extended hours and/or overtime as required. Must be able to participate in job development training, such as equipment cross-training and team development training.
ProPulse® has an expectation of their employees to hold steadfast to the company’s Purpose, Vision and Core Values in all aspects of their job responsibilities and job functions.
Our purpose is to provide de-commoditized products that are engineered and uniquely valuable to our customers and especially the ultimate user.
To build a company through the unified pursuit of sustainable growth and value. We do this through best practices paying constant attention to the development of our people, culture and business processes, markets and products, financial strength and predictable revenue.
Integrity: Honesty and mutual respect of our internal and external customers and suppliers guides us.
Flexibility: We embrace flexibility as a challenge for our products, markets and processes.
Growth: We focus on sustainable growth and value of our company and personally.
Service: We anticipate and go beyond customer expectations.
Safety: We insist upon safety and unsurpassed quality of our products and methods.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|