Customer Service Representative / DispatcherBARD Materials, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
BARD Materials was founded on the principles of dedication, service, quality, and integrity in business. By keeping these principles at the forefront, BARD Materials has grown to employ over 160 employees with a network of 20 ready mix plants and 30 aggregate sources serving the Tri-State area. Being family owned since 1946 and operating in small towns, BARD Material's integrity is rooted in small town values.
While the company has grown and evolved over the course of its history, the people of BARD Materials have always been committed to “Transforming Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country” – a commitment that remains to this day.
Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher
BARD Materials! A family-owned Ready-mix and Aggregate Supplier who Transforms Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country. At BARD, our integrity is determined by how well we live our core values.
At Our Core:
- Be Humble
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Choose to be Positive and Resilient
- Always Learn, Do, and Improve
- Own Safety
- Commit to Quality
- Focus on the Customer
- Act as One BARD
Who you are:
- A quick-thinking puzzle solver who takes matters into your own hands
- An organizer of chaos and tamer of confusion
- Calm and collected even under demanding, fast-paced conditions
- A self-starter who thrives in a team environment
- Our core values are your core values
- . Can improvise easily to get things done
What you’ll do:
Working in a team environment delivering superior customer service to both internal and external customers. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for handling large volumes of inbound/outbound calls, order entry and dispatching material delivery professionals appropriately to provide on time delivery of materials. This role takes responsibility for driver activity and closely monitors orders from start until completion. Proactively communicating every step of the way, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for organizing information and making decisions in order to dispatch delivery of materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure material delivery professionals (MDPs) are present and ready to load
- Process tickets in accordance with loading sequence and company procedures
- Deliver accurate and clear information in response to customer inquiries
- Accurately obtain and submit customer orders
- Provide superior customer service to our external customers as well as our network material delivery professionals
- Support Area Manager as needed
- Clearly communicate special job-site conditions that require specific trucks, spacing, specific requirements, etc.
- Coordinate with batch manager to ensure accuracy for every delivery
- Assist MDPs in finding job-sites, determine travel times to jobs, assist with tracking out of service vehicles by updating computer systems
- Provide support by working across departments and communicating any impacts to orders or service internally and externally to customers
- Responsible for providing continual MDP and route statuses using a variety of modes of communication and technology to mitigate and remedy rejected/lost loads
- Monitor scheduling screens as demands warrant to ensure efficient ordering as well as truck movement between plants and job-sites
- Reliable attendance is essential to performance in this role.
What you’ll need:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Related experience and/or training in customer service, and dispatching preferred
- Scheduling flexibility during seasonal peak times
What we’re offering:
Competitive wages, full suite of benefits, including health insurance, 401K, Vacation and sick time.
How to get here:
Apply via email by sending resume to Careers@bardmaterials.com
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|