Select Business Unit Account ManagerTRICOR Insurance, Lancaster, WI
This listing has expired
TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance'one of the largest growing insurance agencies in the United States is looking for an Account Manager in their Select Business Unit Department. This position can be housed from any one of our 30 locations. Our culture and environment is built on relationships and taking care of our client's insurance needs. The SBU Account Manager position will provide support to three Sales Agents and clients for new and renewal business for our small business accounts. The position entails:
- Focus on client service and retention
- Establish & maintain close relationships with insurance carriers/underwriters to maximize effectiveness with clients
- Timely and accurate client file documentation
- Review & evaluate new and existing account
- Complete & submit applications
- Cross-sell & upgrade coverage
- Promote TRICOR in community
- Must have a passion for insurance.
- Candidate will be straight forward and confident; yet compassionate towards our client's needs;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a Team, quickly and accurately;
- Ability to prioritize and multi task and have attention for detail;
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, markets and carriers preferred.
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic software preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software suite and literate in general computing tasks.
- Hold 2+years of insurance support or related field experience
- Hold Insurance License or must obtain license within 30 days of employment (Company expense)
- Polished communication skills both written and verbal; and
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives.
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing/secure.
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training.
- Locations in WI & IA.
- We offer Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account &/or Health Savings Account along with Flex Spending/Dependent Spending Account.
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs.
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit.
- We offer technical job training and one-on-one coaching/mentoring support.
- There are Personal Development Plans for all positions.
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule with emphasis on work-life balance.
- Business casual dress Monday-Thursday with casual dress Fridays
TRICOR, named in the top 100 Agencies in the United States was recently awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Insurance in 2017 and 2018 by Business Insurance Magazine. This award recognized employers for their outstanding performance in establishing workplaces where employees thrive, enjoy their work and help their companies grow. To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities or to apply for a position, visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|