Helpdesk SupportSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
PRODUCT SUPPORT-CUSTOMER SERVICE
LOCATION: DUBUQUE AREA
The Product Support Representative (Entry Level) will work with customers and internal staff to research and resolve product support issues and questions for a robust health insurance company processing software/service. Responsible for answering phones, answering customer emails, troubleshooting routine problems, providing software use guidance, auditing processes, and working internally with product support team.
Qualified candidates must possess strong technical, PC, and software use abilities. Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, be able to handle multiple projects concurrently, be self-conscious of their assigned tasks, and be able to meet deadlines. Must be able to rely on and closely follow pre-established instructions, procedures, and guidelines to successfully perform the functions of the position. Applicants must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt, and eager to succeed and advance in a team environment.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements and regulatory requirements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Strong technical, PC, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong customer service and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with software support, software use
- Familiarity with office phone support, email, and MS Office applications
Education / Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in customer service
- 2+ years of experience with use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Etc.)
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer