Tax ManagerHonkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C. (HK) is a Top 100 CPA and business consulting firm in the U.S. and largest Iowa-based CPA firm (Accounting Today, 2020). Our headquarters are located in Dubuque, Iowa with branch locations in Cedar Rapids, Davenport, and Des Moines Iowa, and Madison and Platteville, Wisconsin. HK is a seven-time recipient of the Top Workplace in Iowa award by the Des Moines Register and has been named Employer of the Year by the Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce.
HK serves clients with value-added, forward-thinking, effective, and timely solutions across more than 40 service lines. For over 70 years, privately-held organizations, Fortune 500 multi-nationals, franchisor organizations, individuals and nonprofits have experienced HK’s promise of world-class customer service and innovative solutions.
For more information about career opportunities at HK, visit our website at http://www.honkamp.com/careers/ and our YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking an accounting professional to join our team as a tax manager.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Supervising the production and preparation of income tax returns and tax plans
- Maintaining current client contacts and obtaining new clients
- Advising staff
- Working as part of a team to service a multitude of clients
The ideal candidate:
The tax manager will have a thorough knowledge of tax code and the desire to provide exceptional client service.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Experience in reviewing individual and entity returns
- Experience with accounting software
- CPA Preferred
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support the physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|