Computer and Information Systems ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Direct Hire Role
$120,000-$150,000/ yr with Bonus Potential
The IT Director will be responsible for all aspects of technology strategy, technology implementation and how it gets used. They will also be responsible for keeping it secure and for its maintenance. This Director will provide future vision to Executive team on where technology is going in the next three to five years and assure that IT strategy is closely aligned with overall company goals. This Director will bring extensive knowledge in implementing re-useable single and multi-threaded systems and applications. These systems will be scalable, high-performance, and enterprise wide. Where applicable, these systems will be web-backend, on premise or hosted environments. This Director will possess experience with database development and software development lifecycles including demonstrable experience delivering mission-critical Web or Java applications. This Director will also possess ability to deliver projects on time and within budget using strong analytical, troubleshooting and effective interpersonal skills. Strategic thinking and Operational urgency will both be required.
- BS in computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of overall knowledge of network architecture, software programming, software and operating system platforms and core software usage.
- PMI Certification a plus
What you get to do:
- Ensure that software standards and protocol are met at all locations
- Play a leadership role in software and hardware project implementation.
- Define project resources and oversee day-to-day IT operations.
- Maintain all IT Procedures and Policies including:
- Change Control
- User Access
- On-Boarding and Off-Boarding
- Email Retention
- Monitor and validate all Security of both company's Systems and Infrastructure
- Participate in setting project timelines and actively manage toward achieving them.
- Maintain approved uptime of the network, email, and main applications systems.
- Manage all software development processes, including maintaining project schedules.
- Facilitate cross functional INNOVATION TEAM (IT) meetings to set priorities for software development, and report on status of work in process.
- Develop disaster recovery plans and train users on them.
- Develop security procedures and rules.
- Standardize all custom SW coding, archiving, coding style and documentation rules.
- Provide application training as needed.
- Assist end users with researching and managing software contractors, making recommendations to the business as appropriate.
- Identify and implement processes for both the IT group and the company as a whole.
- In depth understanding of data conversion, migration, integration, and Extract Transform and Load.
- Actively participate in the development of the company's strategic business plan. Prepare an annual IT budget actual/estimates by location, business needs/necessities and regulatory compliance.
What we need from you:
The following areas indicate additional job skills that will be required of an associate in the IT Director position. The following list may not be all inclusive. The extent of the job skills need will be determined by management according to need.
Ability to clearly communicate with Development, Product and Project Managers to develop and evaluate technical specifications and design aspects of web services. Skilled in verbal and written communications that are concise, professional and courteous. Strong communication skills including the ability to relay technical, complex information using every day, layman's language.
Strong analytical thinking and ability to communicate conceptual ideas. Ability to think clearly under pressure and focused under tight deadlines
- Remains current on creative trends, techniques, and technologies that drive cutting-edge web development. Willingness to participate in the team on-call support rotation and be available for off-shift problem resolution or project related coverage.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|