Machine OperatorSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
We have a career opportunity for a Press Brake Operator position located in the Dubuque area. These opportunities are available on all shifts! If you are looking for an ambitious new career to test and grow your skills, keep reading!
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the metals industry operating a press brake
- Familiar with the tooling and set up procedures for different thicknesses of metals
- Ability to calculate bend allowances for different thicknesses of metals
- Ability to decipher blue prints, drawings and sketches
- Ability to read a tape measure, calipers, and micrometers
- Team player who works well with others in a fast paced, customer service oriented, environment
- Safety conscious and quality oriented
Primary Job Duties
- Setup and program the press brake for jobs
- Form parts according to specifications and confirm that formed parts meet all requirements
- Ensure quality procedures are used correctly, so that products adhere to requirements
- Identify parts that are nonconforming to requirements and follow the appropriate procedures to control nonconforming product
To learn more about this opportunity and/or to apply; please email JoeV@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer