Loan Servicing RepMidWestOne Bank, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 80 years, we have earned long-term customer relationships by helping our customers and communities succeed. We believe that the communities we serve are not only the inspiration of our organization, but the purpose behind our existence. That’s why customers like you are at the heart of everything we do.
When you walk into any of our MidWestOne locations, you’ll probably see our mission statement prominently displayed. “Take care of our customers and those who should be,” is not only our mission, it is who we are.
The history of our bank begins with Ben S. Summerwill, or Grandpa Ben, as we lovingly like to call him. Summerwill founded Iowa State Bank & Trust in 1934. While the name of the bank has changed to MidWestOne Bank, we still operate under the same charter and are headquartered in the same location in downtown Iowa City. The story of why Grandpa Ben became a banker has become the bedrock of our company.
We passionately pursue success for our neighbors, and we support organizations that create opportunities in our communities. That’s because we believe the positive actions of each one of us contributes to the success of us all. The MidWestOne Foundation provides financial support for the arts, education, wellness, recreation and civic services.
While we started as a small community bank in Iowa, we have since grown to more than 40 locations across Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado and Florida.
As we continue to grow MidWestOne, we’ll need the help and commitment of outstanding people. Help us change the way people feel about their bank.
Services loan customers' existing loan account relationships:
Processes draw requests, payoff requests and takes payments.
- Assists customers with phone calls and signing documents.
- Sets up/organizes consumer, commercial and home equity loan files for Loan Officers and Personal Bankers.
- Runs credit reports and processes loan verifications.
- Assist Officers with compliance and policy requirements.
Utilizes Microsoft Office to:
- Conduct emails, meetings, calendar/tasks with Microsoft Outlook.
- Prepare letters, notifications using Microsoft Word.
- Reviews loan documents and reports to ensure integrity of data input. This may include note maintenance check back, file documentation reviews, scanning and monitoring image documents, and quality control.
- Designs and maintains reports, spreadsheets and forms using Microsoft Excel.
- Performs other duties in the market as assigned such as miscellaneous filing and back up for other loan operations support staff.
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At MidWestOne Bank diversity is embraced and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, Veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|