Service Desk TechnicianSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Service Desk / Help Desk Technician
Location: Dubuque, IA
Compensation is commensurate based on skill set and qualifications. Full benefits package available)
Direct Hire Opportunity
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a local Dubuque manufacturing company who is seeking a Service Desk Technician to add to their team to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. The best fit candidate will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions. Assists in monitoring servers, network and storage components to ensure performance and availability.
What You Get To Do:
- Demonstrates solid customer service acumen by providing assistance to users as needed including, but not limited to, windows application issues and questions, computer performance and connectivity, mobile technology, scanners, printers, security, authentication, and active directory profile maintenance
- Provide information to organization during major system interruptions
- Provide clear and helpful descriptions of events in the trouble ticket system when handling and recording issues
- Develops and maintains strong interpersonal communication with corporate workers
- Manages multiple priorities and executes tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Participates in rotation of after-hours Service Desk support
- Assists in maintaining records and provisioning for hardware and software, as instructed
- Provides administrative support as directed
- Monitors servers, network and SAN environments and records issues identified, as needed
- Provides backup recovery, as needed, to support the business
- Helps mentor other team members on new technology skills
What we need from you:
- College degree in an IT related field or equivalent experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office products and experience working with and supporting Windows OS in a multi-site environment required.
- Three years support experience in a corporate environment required.
- Experience supporting Windows Server desired.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter able to work with all levels of the organization.
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: email@example.com
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|