Cost Accounting InternVerena Street Coffee Co., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A tribute to nostalgia and good times past, Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. We are a midwest coffee roasting operation specializing in craft roasted specialty coffee sold in grocery stores, club stores, and online. Our specialty Arabica coffee beans are craft roasted in small batches for the highest quality coffee fresher than anything else available.
Verena Street Coffee Co. is seeking a Cost Accounting Intern to join our team for Fall 2019 or Spring/Summer 2020. This is a paid internship with flexible hours and schedule.
- Implement time studies and cost studies to more accurately gauge and track COGS.
- Monitor and update bills of materials, fixed costs, variable costs, and enhance utilization of Sage 100 ERP capabilities.
- Look for areas of improvement throughout the production process by identifying bottlenecks, areas of operational improvement, and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Develop sales reports and analytical reports utilizing Crystal reporting.
- Assist in various other administrative functions such as inventory, purchasing, logistics, etc.
Roasting Solutions, LLC / Verena Street® Coffee Co. is a family-owned organization founded in 2010. We roast and package our coffees at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubuque, Iowa. Our coffees can currently be found in over 800 grocery stores, club stores, warehouse stores, and mass merchandisers in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska and surrounding areas and online.