Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As a software developer at Dupaco, you’ll wear many hats. This is not your typical stuck behind a screen developer position. This opportunity is full of collaboration to create software that improves internal and external member’s experience.
- Creating new and enhancing existing custom software solutions for internal staff and members
- Collaborating with other departments and end users to design, test, deploy, and support custom software
- Enhancing and maintaining online banking applications
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Documenting development efforts, creating user manuals and training employees as needed
- Organizational and time management skills of a project manager
- Creativity of a marketer with a focus on user friendly design
- Patience and problem solving abilities of a tester
- Focused, methodical, and detailed mindset of a coder
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or three years of equivalent experience
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|