Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Infrastructure Intern will work with the IT Infrastructure Team to design, support, and monitor Flexsteel’s infrastructure which includes servers, networking, workstations, printers, telephony, and related technical infrastructure solutions that support business functions. This position will also work with the Service Desk to resolve technical issues that have been escalated to level 2.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshooting basic network and hardware trouble tickets
- Document internal procedures
- Collaborate with other IT Infrastructure areas as a member of a project team
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Follow helpdesk/desktop support best practices (ITIL-centric) to ensure accurate, timely problem resolution.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of general IT Systems and network concepts, principles, and procedures
- Regular daily attendance is required. Eight hours per day, or as directed by supervisor, is required.
- Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Undergraduate Junior- Majors: Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
|Years of Experience||--|