Debt CounselorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to search for a Debt Counselor to join their team.
The Debt Counselor's duties would include to counsel members and assist them in resolving delinquent payment situations; to preserve the credit union's assets by controlling delinquent loan accounts, collecting delinquent loan payments, initiating action necessary to collect on delinquent accounts and/or recovering collateral.
- Contacts and counsels by phone and mail members who are delinquent in their payments
- Analyzes financial situation of delinquent borrowers to determind if further action is necessary to protect the credit union
- Maintains accurate files and reports on all collections activity
- Utilizes on-line system to maintain current data
- Coordinates the processing and filing of bankruptcy claims, the collection of charge off accounts, and any legal action on accounts
- Communicates with other financial institutions
- Resolves credit reporting disputes
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- One to three years of similar or related experience
- A high school educated or GED
- Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
- Wage starting at $15.82-$19.77 depending on experience
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Submit your online application at ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
As always, there is never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|