Dietary SupervisorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment has partnered with a local Care Facility to search for a second shift Dietary Supervisor
As a Dietary Supervisor, you are part of the Dining Services team reporting to the Director of Dining Services.
- 11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m .
- This is a full-time position that requires every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Pay will be around $15/hour.
- Manage the activities and staff of the Dining Services department within the Health Center location
- Develop and implement procedures that ensure appropriate menu planning and daily food service to residents, including therapeutic
- You will assist the Director of Dining Services with other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented and organized
- Must demonstrate positive attitude and self-awareness
- Must be able to demonstrate conflict resolution in a tactful manner
- Must be able to work outside of normally scheduled hours
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least (6) six months cafeteria or institutional food industry experience preferred
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, Iowa
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Submit your online application on ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
There's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Full and Part Time
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|