Dubuque Laser and Fabrication Laser ProgrammerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Dubuque Laser & Fabrication has partnered with Express Employment to actively recruit a Laser Programmer to join their team.
- Ensuring the function of the laser throughout the day
- Set up, adjust, regulate and operate a variety automated and semi-automated manufacturing machinery
- Recognize, troubleshoot, and analyze problems
- Fix faults and disruptions as quickly as possible on all machine components including but not limited to:
- Automation tower
- Inspecting and verifying first piece samples during set-up
What You Can Bring to the Table:
- Knowledgeable in equipment inspection
- Mechanical aptitude of machinery
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Work independently with minimal supervision but able to communicate and work with other departments
- Organized and have good communication skills
- Experience with Solid Works is a plus
- Hours: Full-Time, 1st Shift. 6:00AM - 2:20PM
- Wage: Based on Experience
- Competitive benefit package offered
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Submit your online application at ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
There's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|