Member Service Representative Float (San Marnan)Dupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You’re ambitious. Team-oriented. Personable. Accurate.
You’re a multi-tasking megastar. A connection making champion.
We’re looking for YOU to join our Cedar Valley team as a Member Service Representative!
• Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service through our Teller line and new accounts desk
• Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
• Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
• Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
• Excellent communication skills
• Financial industry/customer services experience preferred
• The ability to provide unmatched personalized service with warmth and competence