Senior AccountantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This is a Direct-Hire Position
Local CPA firm is looking to add to their team. They offer a flexible environment with half-days on Fridays during the summer!
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for individuals and companies. Perform audit and review services for-profit and not- for -profit entities
- Prepare financial statements.
- Review financial statements for accuracy, as well as systems and procedures for efficiency.
- Organize and keep current all financial records.
- Prepare tax returns, schedules, and forms, ensuring that they're filed in a timely manner and that all taxes due are paid on time.
- Meet with management to suggest potential changes to increase revenues and reduce costs.