Administrative AssistantEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant in the Dubuque Area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer phone promptly in a courteous & polite fashion
- Assist callers & visitors
- Take & process orders
- Assist with catalog orders/mailings as well as incoming mail
- Maintain filing system
- Perform all general clerical duties
- Handle initial customer inquires
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma, college preferred
- Excellent Customer service skills to include; professional verbal and written communication
- Computer literacy; Microsoft office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize; must possess attention for detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to be compassionate, understanding & knowledgeable in order to give individualized attention to each customer
Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, IA
- Submit your online application on ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|