Third Party Risk Program ManagerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Third Party Risk Program Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under general direction, the Third Party Risk Program Manager is responsible for assisting business line leaders in mitigating Third Party Vendor risk by providing the tools and education necessary to complete risk evaluations.
1. 5-7 years related experience in risk management.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Project Management
3. Managerial experience, preferably in an operations-related role that included selecting and evaluating third parties or vendors who would support key business objectives. Banking experience preferred, but not essential.
4. Must possess knowledge and experience in principles of internal control and/or enterprise risk management.
5. A candidate with particularly strong risk management experience and background would be considered, even if not possessing the direct operational experience in managing third parties.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Strong interpersonal skills.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|