Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Investor Relations Director to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Investor Relations (IR) Director is responsible for ensuring that Heartland is appropriately and strategically positioned with research analysts, institutional and retail investors and all other stakeholders. The position reports directly to the CFO and requires excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, as well as knowledge of the financial institutions industry, SEC reporting requirements. It also requires the ability to carefully and effectively manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
1. 10 or more years of financial reporting experience at a publicly traded financial institution with at least 3 years of experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor Community and Equity Research Analysts
2. Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting – MBA preferred
3. Strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements
4. Deep knowledge and understanding of Capital Markets as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for financial institutions
5. Familiarity with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
6. Must be able to perform well in a high-pressure, time sensitive environment
7. Possess well developed written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to design and produce effective presentation materials
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|