Care Care Representative (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)Heartland Financial USA, Inc., Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Customer Care Representative to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under close supervision, the Customer Care Rep I is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal employees and external customers with a variety of needs via inbound phone calls, emails, and chat sessions. The Customer Care Rep I will assist with questions relating to deposit accounts, debit cards, online banking, and more. This position will be supporting Heartland Financial’s eleven member banks over twelve different states. Heartland Financial is committed to the growth and development of employees, and this role is a great introduction to many different aspects of the company to get you started on your banking career path.
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Business related college courses preferred
3. 6-12 months of customer service experience.
4. Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Ability to demonstrate an understanding of electronic banking services especially, but not limited to, internet banking, bill payment, mobile banking, and ATM/debit card.
6. Have previous experience using social media, instant chat, e-mail, etc.
7. Demonstrated knowledge of current technologies such as used: tablets, computers, smart phones, etc.
8. Knowledge of general banking practices preferred.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|