Systems EngineerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Systems Engineer to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Systems Engineer’s role is to develop and maintain the high-level design plan for the overall logical and technical IT architecture. This individual will provide technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level. The Systems Engineer will work with the Systems/Network Architects and Team Management for all high-level infrastructure plans, and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science; or equivalent years of experience.
2. 5-7 years administration of systems experience.
3. Experience with Public Cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
4. Experience with automation tools such as Puppet or Chef.
5. Experience with VMware or other Host based Virtual Infrastructure
6. Knowledge of Enterprise Collaboration systems (Exchange, Lync, MDM)
7. Knowledge of Enterprise SAN Management and Backup Solutions
8. Knowledge of Citrix or other Virtual Desktop environments
9. Experience installing hardware in Data Center environments.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|