Executive Administrative AssistantFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Executive Administrative Assistant supports members of the Flexsteel executive team by performing a vast variety of tasks including preparing business documents, organizing files, supporting sales needs, etc. To be successful in this role, you must be well organized, dependable, and have the utmost level of professionalism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track, maintain, and disseminate information relative to group and business operations.
- Prepare reports, documents, and presentations for internal executive and external customer meetings.
- Research and prepare data to support documents for review.
Interface with high level internal and external contacts using discretion and initiative.
- Proficiently and seamlessly manage Vice President’s daily calendars.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- Plan, organize, and oversee customer experience and internal events including travel, logistics, communication, content organization, meeting & agenda planning.
- Monitor travel logistics, expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card charges for accurate payment and reimbursement.
- Create, edit, and maintain electronic and written communication and correspondence.
- Record meeting minutes and disseminate after the meeting.
- Under minimal supervision, prioritize actions and proactively anticipate the Vice President’s needs and flow of the office to ensure a smooth operating rhythm.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Associate degree required / Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining relationships and partnerships with senior executives, customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience managing executive schedules and calendars
- Experience in coordinating & processing travel arrangements, generating expense reports, and reconciling corporate credit card charges
- Experience with planning, organizing, facilitating, and/or executing large scale meetings and events
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external customers, co-workers, and peers
- Able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Able to work under tight, and often competing, deadlines and managing workload with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|