Maintenance TechnicianSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full Time - $17 - $20 / hour
A local properties company is looking to a Maintenance Technician to their facilities team. The best fit candidate will perform routine, preventative maintenance, and repair procedures on multiple residential and commercial buildings, mechanical equipment and various systems.
What you get to do:
- Perform general electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc.
- Perform general plumbing work, such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, etc.
- Replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, draperies, locks, etc.
- Perform carpentry work, such as fitting doors, freeing windows, replacing and building shelves, etc.
- Assist in custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, snow removal, in common areas and building exteriors.
- Assist in grounds work when necessary.
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Cleans and inspects boiler; treats water with proper chemicals.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings and common areas, performing repairs and janitorial assistance as needed.
- Operate a tablet/computer which controls and monitors mechanical equipment, utility systems and maintenance software.
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches.
- May repair electrical locks and control panels to maintain building security.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required. Participate in an on-call 24/7 rotation.
- Make sure storage areas and entrances are organized, locked and adequate lighting in those areas is maintained as directed.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Assist in stock control and utilization of maintenance materials, may obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; order parts as needed.
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least one year of responsible experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair; or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid working experience and skill in the use of hand and power tools.
- Valid Driver’s license
- HVAC or Plumbing certification is a plus
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume, or contact Amanda Saylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|