Sales & Customer Service RepresentativesSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sales & Customer Service Representative
Location: Dubuque, IA
Salary Wage + (Full benefits package available)
Direct Hire Opportunities – 3 positions
Sedona Staffing Services is partnering with a local Dubuque manufacturing company who is seeking a talented customer centric and driven individuals with excellent communication skills. The Customer Service Representatives will assist with daily entry and tracking of customer orders, as well as providing solution driven results to the hiring company’s customer base. . Strong written and oral communication skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What You Get To Do:
- Implements sales policies and procedures by providing good customer service through direct dealer contact.
- Serves as key account representative for major accounts and reps as assigned by supervisor.
- Answers phone calls from retail stores, sales representatives and consumers.
- Answers customer service, dealer and rep e-mails.
- Preps parts orders and enters into system to be processed.
- Preps/validates credit memos to be processed.
- Works closely with customer service department and sales reps to validate parts and credit requests.
- Pickup and reply to consumers call left on Hot Line.
- Works with shipping departments in plants to expedite customer order to meet delivery requirements.
- Performs data entry functions necessary to handle order changes, enters orders and retrieves order information. Assists in entering miscellaneous orders.
- Responds to dealer calls as needed to write or cancel dealer orders, advises on shipping information and general status on dealer orders.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma required.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer skills, including experience Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Proven excellent Customer service experience
Interested in learning more? Please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.