Shipping and Receiving SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Location: Manchester Iowa area
A local Northeast Iowa based manufacture is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Specialist who’s primary responsibility will be monitoring materials and supplies received and leaving the company’s storage warehouse and ensure all related documents, such as shipping documents, invoices, and purchase orders are in order. Ensures products are properly packed and organized for safe shipment and are responsible for cleaning, organizing, and labeling products in warehouse.
What you get to do:
- Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
- Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting and labeling.
- Transfers orders received by routing or delivering items to requesting department.
- Receives credit-return materials from production by verifying identifying information and quantity of materials; placing materials in inventory.
- Replaces damage items and shortages or obtains credit by informing shippers and transporter of damage or shortage; returning damaged items; requesting new items or credit for shortages.
- Enters orders by inputting data into ERP systems.
- Completes purchase requests by verifying inventory and specifications of purchase requests; preparing stock and equipment requisitions; imputing purchase orders and bid service requests; expediting delivery.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse by performing maintenance duties as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal proactive equipment.
What we need from you:
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field required.
- Two years’ experience in shipping and receiving.
- Must have advanced computer skills and be able to understand electronic processing. Technically proficient in Excel, and ERP systems
- Ability to operate fork lift to accomplish shipping/receiving duties. Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to routinely lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors
Compensation: $18 - $23 / hr + full benefits package
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all inquiries are kept confidential.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|