Marketing - Graphic Designer (Part Time)PSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Job Status: Part Time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Sr. Director of Marketing
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Amount of Travel Required: 0%
Positions Supervised: None
The Graphic Designer will work within the Corporate Marketing Department servicing stakeholders across the business, including executives/company leadership, sales, HR, Safety and Food safety teams. You will be an integral part of the team, working on high quality design projects from concept to production and final execution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Produce layout and design for a wide range of projects, marketing campaigns, and branding initiatives such as print ads, brochures, newsletters, statement inserts, direct mail, promotional flyers, signage, website graphics and other published materials
• Maintain consistent brand representation across all marketing materials and channels
• Collaborate with the communications team on internal and external communications projects, including, newsletters, email, social
• Stay current on trends and practices in the graphic design field
• Evaluate and recommend improvements in software, equipment or practice
The position requires attributes such as: ability to work independently and as part of a team; highly creative, organized, and detail-oriented
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design or similar field
• 3 to 5 years of professional experience in graphic design and web design
• A strong portfolio highlighting graphic design accomplishments
• Experience in corporate brand identity, layout, color theory, and typography mainly in digital media
• Self-starter who can take artistic direction, absorb it quickly and consistently and contribute ideas.
• An advanced level of experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to work tactfully and respectfully with a wide variety of individuals, stakeholders and partners.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|