Applications OwnerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Applications Owner to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. This position provides operational ownership for a Financial Services application/platform. This role works closely with their business line and key vendors to resolve any technical deficiencies, assist with integration needs, and implement and test new functionality. This position is responsible for successful releases of application projects. This person will be a subject matter expert over the application that they oversee.
1. Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or other related field
2. A minimum of 5-7 years systems analysis and integration experience
3. Understanding with API and SSO integrations required
4. Experience working in a cross-functional team.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills
6. A proven troubleshooter able to quickly and decisively address problems
7. Sensitivity to organizational dynamics and able to navigate complex reporting arrangements
8. Expertise in testing processes, change management, and vendor management
9. Experience in online and mobile banking and newer web-based banking applications preferred
10. Experience in data mapping, system conversions, systems integration and software development preferred
11. Experience in Q2 eBanking preferred
12. At least 3 years financial services experience preferred
13. Experience with Trust, RIA trading platforms preferred
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|