Director of Sales DevelopmentSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Sales Development Director
Location: NE Iowa (Dubuque area)
Wage: Commensurate (based on experience, education and skill set) + full benefits package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local manufacturer in northeast Iowa is seeking to add a key member to their leadership sales team to have overall responsibility for the operational & functional planning and strategy of the sales and customer service departments. The Sales Development Director will be responsible for establishing policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service deliver and that reflect industry best practices, and this person will ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues. They will align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization, and actively manage and recruit for the members of the customer care and solutions account teams. There are eight (8) direct reports to this opportunity.
What you get to do:
- Maintains a process-oriented view implementing best practices and providing resolutions in support of better customer experience.
- Supports the supply chain, product, and marketing functions, as needed, and will provide strategy to support the growth of sales and positively contribute to sales team strategies.
- Travels as needed to support production introductions and key customer accounts.
- Works with the sales and product team to strategize and support the continued growth of business units.
- Supports the implementation of a CRM system and tasked with continuing to provide next level customer service.
- Manages communications to sales representatives and customer partners.
- Works with shipping departments in plants to expedite customer order to meet delivery requirements.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in the sales or marketing fields
- Proven experience and leadership skills in teambuilding
- Understanding and use of the latest customer service tools (technology) is a must.
- Excellent telephone skills and computer skills, including experience Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Ability to travel (10% - 25% required)
If you are interested in learning more, apply today and submit a copy of your professional resume to: Amanda@careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.