Social Media InternKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Facebook. Snapchat. Twitter. Instagram. It's where you connect with family and friends. It's where you learn and grow. We are looking for someone who has a creative mind, who loves all aspects of Social Media and understands how it connects us with a larger world.
In A Typical Work Day You Will
- Create content to accompany social media posts (design, multimedia and written pieces)
- Assist in monitoring and updating blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Regularly analyzes what is going on in the marketplace via social media tools to ensure efforts remain viable
- Contributes to designing and executing social media marketing campaigns and contests while monitoring overall exposure and results
- Attend client meetings to learn about engagement with our clients
- Participate during in-house team meetings and brainstorming sessions
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate is a people person; someone who can build strong relationships and can understand needs of clients and give them ideas on how to grow
- Most of all, you love being connected on Social Media and have an in-depth understanding of marketing strategies, the power Social Media holds for businesses, and can help clients see their ROI
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are achieving a Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related field
Who We Are
Fourge is our own take on the verb forge which means to move forward. We utilize social media to position companies to move forward and upward in their business market. We are dedicated to using Social Media to www.fourgesocial.com. Learn more about us at
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd like to talk to you. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|