A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be days, Monday - Friday, for 32 hours per pay period.
The Cardiopulmonary Rehab department provides exercise training, emotional support, and education about lifestyle changes to decrease the risk of events related to cardiac or pulmonary disease processes. Cardiopulmonary Rehab is a customized outpatient program designed to improve health or recover from a recent event. Patient outcome goals consist of prevention of a worsening condition, regaining strength, and overall improving health and quality of life. This department is accredited by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
- Initiate cardiac monitoring
- Provide patient and family education
- Utilize equipment required in Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab and Wellness
- Organize and provide patient care for a group of patients
- Demonstrate professional responsibility in team role
- Participate in continuous quality improvement
- Provide superior customer service
High School diploma or GED is required. Also must have one or more of the following:
- CNA certificate and on the Iowa Direct Care Registry
- National certification as a Fitness Trainer
- Currently pursuing or possess an Exercise Science Bachelor's degree
- Currently pursuing or possess an Exercise Physiology Bachelor's degree
- Currently pursuing or possess a Health & Human Performance certification
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|