Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Completes Client Functional Analysis/Assessment/Interventions
- Coordinates daily operations of work sites to ensure client safety and programming needs are met; ensures staffing is at necessary levels to meet quality standards.
- Provides leadership & carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems and maintaining harmonious relations among the team; & ensures safety initiatives are followed.
- Writes assessments and recommended behavior support plan components to interdisciplinary team as applicable
- Ensures behavior support plans and support services provided are in compliance with Individual Care Plans, quality standards, and regulatory requirements
- Assures Documentation of services is completed.
- Obtains required Re-authorizations with insurance & MCOs as needed.
- Plans day-to-day activities and communicates to others
- Conducts audits and reviews to ensure quality of service and consistency of policies as well as assesses the changing needs of clients.
For full job description and to apply:
Send cover letter, resumes, with salary requirements to:
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of criminal background checks and drug screening. EOE
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||1011 Davis St.|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Human and Social Services
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|