Audit ClerkEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to actively recruit a Temporary Audit Clerk.
As an Audit Clerk I you will be responsible for day to day activities that facilitate freight invoice processing. Your purpose is to ensure the timely invoice processing by performing basic functions such as data entry, document retrieval and indexing, annotation and initial audit functions through the use of integrated Transportation Management System (TMS) and the imaging system.
- Responsible for scanning paper mail and forwarding to imaging email address
- Responsible for document retrieval in regard to the freight invoice audit process
- Assign invoices to the responsible client enterprise level
- Ability to identify basic carrier paperwork for annotation/indexing or forwarding as necessary
- Responsible for entering in the TMS received through non-electronic means
- Identify basic pricing discrepancies within a freight invoice and follow defined TMS procedure to process and distribute to the appropriate party
- Sorting, distributing, and reviewing of Audit email inbox
What You Can Bring To The Table:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in accounting
- Wage starting at $14-$16/hour
- Monday - Friday, 1st Shift
- Temporary position starting beginning of October through mid January
Five Ways to Apply (choose one:)
- Call Express at 563-583-1600 for an immediate phone interview
- Email your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by at 1701 JFK RD Dubuque, Iowa
- Submit your online application at ExpressPros.com/DubuqueIA
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|