Custom Applicator - Field workSedona Staffing Services, Shullsburg, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Applicator needed for local Agricultural Company in the Shullsburg, WI area! This is a full time, direct hire opportunity!
What you will do:
- Responsible for applying the correct amount of product to each acre and in a manner consistent with the product label.
- Responsible for keeping field equipment clean and in safe operating condition.
- Requires mixing, loading, and applicating pesticides/fertilizers.
- Perform daily vehicle inspections.
- Complete application records as required by the company and government regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will bring:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Current CDL preferred.
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- Learn, practice, and promote the Environmental, Health, & Safety policies of our company.
- Treat customers, suppliers, and fellow employees with dignity and respect.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Submit your resume to Platteville@careeerpros.com or call 608.348.6300!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer