Customer Service RepresentativeSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
SUPPLY MANAGEMENT PLANNER
TEMP TO HIRE: 1ST SHIFT
Essential Duties: Essential job duties for this position include the following items. Other duties must be performed as assigned or required.
- Review on-line receipts of product material present on the critical shortage report
- Obtain ship and promise dates from suppliers on material needed for production
- Work various reports – taking the advice of the system to move orders in and out to support the needs of the production line
- Trace shipments in transit to verify arrival and document corrective action from delivery failures
- Manage daily information and documents including, but not limited to charge backs, past due triggers, daily critical shortage report, inventory adjustments report, and delinquency report
- Work directly with the factory contacts to ensure delivery time and quantity of HOT parts is sufficient
- Communicate with Customer and suppliers through e-mail, phone and face-to-face correspondence
- Support the needs of Customer based upon Achieving Excellence guidelines
- Occasional travel required
- Work toward continuous improvement
- Stay current with changing technology
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, the Supply Management Planner must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High school diploma, GED required or continuing education
- Intermediate computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Tools)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management and/or continuing education
- Previous materials management, inventory management, and/or logistics experience
- SAP software experience/knowledge
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|