ElectricianSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Responsible for installing and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a blueprint. This is a direct hire position for a local Dyersville client offering excellent pay and benefits.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver's license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge with electrical systems, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
For additional details, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer