Electromechanical TechnicianSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Direct Hire $25 / hr (plus annual bonus eligibility and robust benefits package)
A reputable and local Dubuque, IA manufacturer is looking to add a talented Electro-Mechanical Technician to their team. This is a full time direct hire, where the ideal fit would go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll.
What you get to do:
- Understand, develop, install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair a variety of electromechanical equipment and systems
- Perform regular and preventative maintenance on installed electro-mechanical equipment and systems
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Read blueprints, schematics, manuals and diagrams to determine the method of assembly and sequence of operation for a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- Setup and operate standard machining equipment such as lathes, mills, saws, and grinders
- Use measuring, leveling and alignment devices to verify dimensions, alignments and clearances to ensure conformance to specifications
- Install, remove, and relocate equipment and systems as required.
- Provide training to employees to help them understand electro-mechanical work at the implementation phase for new systems
- Select and order required parts and materials using parts list, catalogs, and standard books
- Fill out and create reports for tasks as completed during the day
What we need from you:
- Related Associates Degree
- Proven work history and experience with an aptitude with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and use of multiple programmable logic languages
- Proven work experience and ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics and blueprints
- Solid computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Snap Shot of Benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Employer represented is an equal opportunity employer.