Equipment and Maintenance ManagerSedona Staffing Services, Crystal Springs, NV
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Equipment and Maintenance Manager
Direct Hire Opportunity
Salary + a full robust benefits and relocation package available
Sedona AG Services is partnering with an agricultural based food integrator in seeking a Equipment and Maintenance Manager. The best fit candidate will work with the Farm Manager to effectively manage planting and harvest equipment for 800 - 1,000 acres of ground. The operational area for this position includes the areas between Armargosa Valley and Railroad Valley, Nevada.
What you get to do:
- Ensure the execution of cost effective and timely maintenance for all equipment and facilities
- Maintain, repair, and calibrate of all field equipment and center pivot irrigation systems.
- Maintain and repair all shipping and load out equipment and buildings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve new and/or different technical problems regarding equipment.
- Manage all parts and inventory.
- Assist with all equipment sourcing and purchasing.
- Direct, coordinate, and support maintenance personnel.
- Follow the safety program and assure all state and federal requirements are met such as OSHA.
- Maintain necessary records for maintenance and scheduling.
- Assist Farm Manager with budget preparation, planting, harvest, and shipping functions as necessary.
What we need from you:
- A valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain one as well as pass vehicle insurance verification.
- Associates of Applied Science or Bachelors of Science degree in an agricultural related field
- 5+ years’ experience in agriculture, irrigation systems and working with farm equipment
- Superior organization and project management skills.
- Financial management and budgeting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train, and communicate well.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to: email@example.com
Sedona AG Services is an equal opportunity employer.
This listing has expired
Crystal Springs, NV
|Years of Experience||--|