Human Resources AssistantSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Human Resources Coordinator
Position thru April 2021
Primary Focus: Provides support to human resources function, carrying out responsibilities in the following areas: HRIS, staffing, records retention, employee relations facilitation and payroll troubleshooting interface. Coordinates and plans employee special events. In addition, may handle routine administrative duties, such as production data entry and record keeping, front reception, answer and direct phone calls and maintaining supplies.
- Provide receptionist coverage for plant-sign in/out guests, answer and direct phone calls, coordinate incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with records retention policy and applicable legal requirements.
- Coordinates and monitors production associate merit increases and performance reviews
- Maintains calendar of office associate schedules
- Assists associates with medical leave related questions and paperwork, coordination with Corporate Health Services.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Associate's degree in related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 1-3 years experience in progressive HR support role
- Understanding of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures around staffing/recruitment
- Highly motivated with ability to pro-actively provide support
- Excellent customer service and follow-through skills
- Excellent desktop computer skills
- Experience with HRIS & Payroll software or database software
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and strict confidentiality standards
If you are interested in applying for this position, email a copy of your professional resume to:
Tara Welty | Tara@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|