Maintenance TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Monticello, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Maintenance Technician in Monticello, WI
Qualified Candidates will have a strong electrical and mechanical background.
Salary: $25.00 to $30/hr
Experience: electrical: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Troubleshoot, repair & address root cause of machine deficiencies
- New equipment install and setup
- Monitoring machines during production
- Building maintenance including projects and improvements
- Maintain machinery per specifications
- Follow safety procedures
- Follow food safety guidelines
- Suggest/improve equipment operations
- Challenge decisions by offering alternative ideas
- Understanding of electrical including primary & control circuits
- Power transmission
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Mechanical skills
- Welding & fabricating skills including stainless steel and mild steel.
- Electrical installation
- Plumbing & piping proficient
- Maintain equipment
- Repair & upgrade equipment with greater efficiencies as a goal
- Repair, maintain & improve buildings/ grounds
- Regard all maintenance procedures with quality, customers & safety in mind
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to Danielle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply online: careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer