Project ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
PROJECT MANAGER- NON IT
LOCATION: DUBUQUE, IA
Project Manager Position Description
The Payer Connectivity Services Operations team is seeking a Project Manager to assist with the implementation and support of a robust healthcare transaction processing platform and the management of internal operational functions. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing customer implementation projects, operational projects, process improvement projects, and special projects.
Project Execution: Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Lead cross-functional project teams through successful project execution.
Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Lead the identification and removal of barriers to project success.
Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
Business Support and problem solving: Respond to requests to assist with problem solving, solution modeling, and providing needed business insights. Responsible for teaching and mentoring coworkers as well as facilitating project progress and on time completion.
• Experience with Project Management of projects ranging in size and scope.
• Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, SharePoint and other office tools.
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills, with team members
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Work with clients and internal business partners as a member of an implementation team, (collect, analyze, construct, and support technical requirements for client implementations)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to communicate effectively with clients, management and peers and act as an advocate for documentation
• Demonstrates ability to use technology effectively and productively; continually updates skills and knowledge; addresses problems as they arise or seeks help as appropriate; understands how to work efficiently in system setup following development life cycle
• Experience with HealthCare Transaction processing, Clearinghouse Operations, X12 EDI transactions (837, 835, 999, 277CA, 270/271, 276/277)
• Experience with Agile and Scrum
• PMP Certification
• 2+ years of proven experience in Project Management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope; overseeing all aspects of projects; setting deadlines; assigning tasks/responsibilities; and monitoring and summarizing the progress of projects. Projects will involve leading cross-functional teams, comprised mainly of operations and IT resources, to execute enhancements and improvements based on strategic business initiatives. The Project Manager will use his or her professional judgment to select the methods and techniques used to evaluate criteria for obtaining results. This role will have visibility and interaction with Business leadership.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer