Robotic TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Dyersville, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Must be able to effectively work with departmental supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Proven prior experience within a manufacturing environment/department is desired but not required
- Responsible for the ability to effectively set-up, program, troubleshoot routine maintenance and repair.
- Responsible for following process sheets, procedures and properly completing all appropriate paperwork.
- Responsible for demonstrating a leadership role among co-workers with the ability to properly train others.
- Willingness to work on the shop floor as needed with production supervisors and department managers.
- Must be able to work on your feet for up to ten hours/day.
- Must be able to continuously lift up to ten pounds and occasionally fifty pounds.
- Responsible for all day to day activities related to daily production.
- Responsible for the overall housekeeping condition of the department.
- All other responsibilities as necessary.
- Robot Technicians wanted with experience or fresh out of college.
If interested in this opportunity, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer