Product ManagerFlexsteel Industries, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 120 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; Dubuque, IA; and Starkville, MS. Flesteel also has distribution centers in Kansas, Indiana, California, and Pennsylvania. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Product Manager will support the Product group initiatives involving New Product Development and Product Portfolio Management. This includes research, development, and execution of activities related to product needs, requirements, pricing, and promotion to ensure the product portfolio delivers consistent, profitable growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create Design Briefs and Business Cases for new and enhanced product development initiatives
- Serve as a liaison between Product group and cross-functional teams to enhance organization alignment around and successful execution of product development initiatives. This involves consistent engagement and communication with other groups within the organization
- Perform research of new and enhanced product solutions by tracking external trends that impact market demand for and acceptance (Color, Material, Interior and Home Design trends). This may involve engaging external partners
- Actively manage Product Portfolio by tracking and reporting on core metrics such as unit volume, product/channel mix, and gross margin
- Provide Product Group leadership with business dashboard that highlights
- Promote, Support, Retire status; along with 80/20 Pareto of core categories
- Create and maintain Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat (SWOT) analysis on key competitors within core product categories
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced education in marketing is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or customer-facing role
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|